Crypto/Blockchain job description
An avid blockchain enthusiast, curious about distributed protocols, with experience working on Ethereum smart contracts and dev tools.
Be in-charge of the on-chain smart contracts for the data marketplace
Assisting in integrating on-chain contracts with an off-chain protocol
Designing and implementing parts of the protocol
Helping with research and validation of new ideas in the space
A working understanding of how blockchains and consensus protocols work
Experience with writing smart-contracts (Solidity)
A good grasp of best-practices in smart-contract security
Experience with Truffle, Web3.js and other relevant development tools
Curious and motivated to learn anything and everything new in the space (most important qualification)
Solid experience with researching, designing and implementing distributed systems is a big plus
- Work experience in at least one of the blockchain platforms like IBM Hyperledger, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Multichain, Stellar, Ripple, Graphene, Corda, etc.
- Developed architecture and design of blockchain solutions
- Developed PoC using blockchain technology
- Understanding of various blockchain platforms to evaluate and propose appropriate blockchain platform and technologies
- Strong understanding of Bitcoin or other crypto currencies
- Experience working with distributed databases
- Understanding of various consensus methodologies (Mining, PoW, PoS, etc).
- Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Hands-on experience in using any of the following (or similar) languages:C, C++
- Design and architect blockchain industry solutions
- Construct blockchain networks leveraging blockchain platforms and technologies
- Define architecture and best practices for Blockchain technology adoption and implementation
- Disseminate best practices and act as a knowledgeable resource for Blockchain engineering problem solving
- Conceptualize, design and build Blockchain framework and assets
- Lead solution development and capability development in Blockchain and related technologies such as Ethereum, crypto-currencies and smart contracts
- Should write point of views and white papers
ICO community manager
A new and exciting ICO is looking for a Marketing Director who can lead all marketing aspects and tasks of ongoing projects. This position requires being highly operational in all marketing aspects, from building a community in social media to arranging and monitoring conferences, PR, paid campaigns and more.
- Build, manage and moderate the social media community, which is a crucial aspect for the success of our current projects.
- Supervise and monitor paid campaigns for our launch in cooperation with an outside marketing agency who will manage and execute campaigns with Google PPC, Facebook, etc.
- Manage and coordinate PR for our launch to create awareness in the cryptocurrency community.
- Arrange and strategically coordinate our presence it the most relevant conferences and events related to Blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Lead and coordinate branding and strategy work with our team on visual and written content. (Website, videos, landing pages, articles, etc).
- 4 to 5 years of experience as a Marketing Director or similar position.
- Native English speaker is a must.
- Experience with Blockchain & ICOs is an advantage (not a must).
- Understanding of paid campaigns, marketing data analysis (basic), Google Analytics.
- Tech-oriented, and experience in high tech marketing and content.